Get on podcasts as a guest with this simple, do-it-yourself process, including email templates and a video library of expert podcast guests and podcast hosts.
Want to reach your audience, become known as an authority and expert, and build up a media library of podcasts appearances?
It’s within your reach. All it takes is setting up your very own podcast tour.
What if there was an easy way to get in the ears of potential customers?
There is. Just follow the Get On Podcasts! process outlined in Podcast Outreach
- Make a list of podcasts
- Find the email address for the host
- Send them a simple email (template included!) to pitch yourself as a guest
- Appearing on the podcast and sharing your store
When you appear as a guest on a podcast, you’re able to tell listeners about you, your business, and your products or services.
You can let listeners know that you’re available to help them. And people can ‘raise their hands’ and follow-up with you after listening to the episode.
That’s all it takes.
Kai — while I was on a call today, two podcasts that I pitched using your Podcast Outreach Template responded that they'd love to have me on as a guest! — Josh Doody, Author, Fearless Salary Negotiation
By connecting with podcast hosts (people who have built up an audience that matches your audience), you’ll be able to reach your ideal customers.
After I sent my first email, I was booked to record on a great podcast with over 100 episodes that reached an audience of my dream buyers! — Mojca Marš, Consultant, Super Spicy Media
Included: Everything you need to get on podcasts
I've spent thousands of dollars on technology and learning, read thousands of websites, courses, and books, and sifted through some excellent advice and a lot of junk to figure out how you can quickly get yourself onto the most relevant podcasts in your industry.
If you go at it alone, you may spend dozens of hours doing it wrong -- and seeing no results.
How much would it be worth to you to save yourself those hours of sweat and tears?
With Podcast Outreach, you're investing in a repeatable, step-by-step system that you can use to get on podcasts.
Podcast Outreach will help you transform your approach to appearing on podcasts as a guest and using podcasts to get leads for your business — and if after trying the system, you're dissatisfied, I'll refund you in full for your purchase.
I've written Podcast Outreach to answer the question I most often get from colleagues, business owners, and clients who are looking to get on podcasts:
- What's a podcast tour, and why does it make sense for you?
- How do you go about coordinating your podcast tour?
- What topics should you pitch to a podcast host for their audience?
- How do you stand out from your competition?
- What should you do to prepare for an interview?
- How do you turn listeners into leads?
- When should you follow-up with podcast hosts (and how do you make your follow-up effective and polite)?
- How do you get referrals to other podcasts?
Answers to every one of these questions — and more — are included in Podcast Outreach.
Podcast Outreach is your manual to get on podcasts.
“What will I learn in Podcast Outreach?”
All this is covered inside Podcast Outreach:
- Chapter 1: Reach your dream buyers with a podcast tour
- Chapter 2: Let’s talk about ‘The Fear’
- Chapter 3: Picking your audience
- Chapter 4: Telling your unique story
- Chapter 5: Writing your pitches
- Chapter 6: Preparing a ‘Catcher's Mitt’ for your podcast appearances
- Chapter 7: Prospecting, identifying, and qualifying podcasts
- Chapter 8: Sending emails to a podcast
- Chapter 9: The art of follow-up
- Chapter 10: Preparing as a guest for your podcast appearance
- Chapter 11: Appearing as a guest on a podcast
The subscribers I get from podcasting are by FAR the most engaged subscribers I have. Like, 90% open rates and 70% click rates. They respond to questions and are very encouraging. I need more. 🙂 — Ryan Waggoner, Software Founder
"What will I get with my purchase?"
Podcast Outreach: The Book
This book will help you navigate the full podcast outreach process. 11 Chapters and 200+ pages of actionable, step-by-step information on how to proactively outreach to podcast hosts to reach your dream buyers.
These 12 expert interviews will teach you how to implement these strategies to get on podcasts, reach your best buyers, and increase your traffic and sales!
- Jake Jorgovan on Outreach Strategies
- Joanna Wiebe on Audience Research and Landing Pages
- Kurt Elster on Podcasting as a Consultant & Getting Over The Fear
- Liston Witherall on Writing Effective Emails, Calls To Action, and Landing Pages
- Matt Inglot on Preparing as a Guest
- Mojca Marš on Podcasting as a Consultant
- Nick Disabato on The Podcasting Experience
- Philip Morgan on Equipment, Technique, and Mindset
- Philip Morgan on The Important of Positioning
- Rob Walling on Podcast Tours
- Robert Williams on Writing an Effective Email
- Steli Efti on Effective Follow Up
Podcast Outreach Email Template Library
Thirty-two best-practice email templates to use to reach podcast hosts, get referrals to podcasts, and follow-up.
With these email templates, you'll be able to get started immediately, building relationships with influencers in your industry and promoting your expertise.
What do customers have to say about this book?
Excellent question. Here’s what Kennedy Collins has to share about his experience with Podcast Outreach
Purchasing the book and talking with Kai saved me many hours of research, trial and error, self-doubt, and heartache, and would have been a bargain at twice the price!
I was concerned that it was too early in the process of launching and promoting a product to start doing outreach/podcast interviews. I felt like a bit of an 'imposter' trying to promote myself and build an audience before I had a product ready to go — and I worried that podcasters wouldn't want to talk to me.
Turns out that:
If you're able to speak and write cogently about your topic and help people, people are always willing to talk to you.
The only time where it's too early to do promotion is if you don't have an email list (or some other form of re-engagement strategy) ready
We haven't gotten a "no thanks" yet — we've got a few no replies that we're still following up with, but not a single "you're not qualified."
Getting on the phone with Kai after purchasing the book was really, really helpful — the book helped make a good general plan and have a good understanding of the landscape, but talking with Kai reassured me that the path I was taking was the right one.
Sometimes you don't know what you don't know, and talking to an expert like Kai provided me with the confidence to execute quickly and decisively.
I wouldn't have been able to put together a solid plan of action for Kai to approve without the book in the first place; it helped me understand the way that podcasting and podcast guesting works.
Kai provided strategic tweaks (mainly around which podcasts to target) that saved many hours of trial and error.
I strong recommend Podcast Outreach! Purchasing the book and talking with Kai saved me many hours of research, trial and error, self-doubt, and heartache, and would have been a bargain at twice the price!
— Kennedy Collins, Founder, Ohmcoach
Ready to order your copy? Excellent. Tap the 'Add to Cart' button and complete checkout. You'll get an email in your inbox with access instructions for you copy of Podcast Outreach (and all templates and video interviews).